Hamilton Beach 52277 Classic Chrome 12-Speed Blender, Silver
Product Description
This Classic Chrome blender from Hamilton Beach features the revolutionary Wave-Action system. The 48-ounce jar is dishwasher-safe. It operates on 800-watts of peak power. Stainless steel blades and base. Extra long 3 year consumer warranty.
Feature
- Revolutionary Wave-Action system
- 800 Watt peak-power motor
- Dishwasher safe 48-Ounce glass jar
- Stainless steel Ice Sabre blades
- Polished stainless steel base
A great product!
This product has performed so much better than competitive products we have owned that we purchased a second one for our son at college. It is quiet, powerful and really blends things together quickly and smoothly. This review is based on approximately two years experience and still going strong.
Smooth Smoothies? Sure :D
SO after doing a lot of research by looking at other reviews, I decided that this was the best choice for me. Previously I made the mistake of buying a blender that touted the ability to crush ice, but was made out of plastic... DO NOT get a plastic blender... my previous one totally cracked and broke apart.
The reviews were interesting. One thing that I agree with is that to blend you do need LIQUID - the Wave-Action System is nice - it does bring the fruit down to the blades... but again - you need LIQUID and enough of it - otherwise the fruit (whether fresh or frozen) does not move.
It is VERY easy to clean and I like the fact that I can hide the power cord in the base. I store mine in a kitchen cupboard in 2 separate pieces, meaning I remove the glass jar from the base. The whole thing is very sturdy.
I like the easy to open rubber top with the little removable plastic top through which you can drop in additional ingredients.
The blender has many speeds and I've used several. I've even crushed ice. Mostly though I use the blend and smoothie option :D It is a little loud and at first I thought my animals would go running through the house to hide. Surprisingly enough both the dog (White German Shepherd) and cat have no issues with it - the cat even felt comfortable enough to walk by it as I was using it on the counter.
I think my purchase of the Hamilton Beach 52277 Classic Chrome 12-Speed Blender was a good investment :D
works great
Works for just what I planned - to make smoothies, and soups. Sturdy and attractive
RSS Feed
Twitter


0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น