Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid

Hamilton Beach 51101 Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid










Product Description
Take your drink to go-use the travel lid to drink from the jar. Convenient single-serving size. Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and more. Stainless steel blades. One-touch blending. Easy storage. Less cleaning.

Feature
  • 175-watt single-serve blender for smoothies, shakes, and more
  • Simple one-touch operation; durable stainless-steel blades
  • 14-ounce blending jar doubles as a travel cup; less to clean
  • Fits most car cup holders; travel lid and recipe book included
  • Measures 3-3/4 by 3-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches
CustomerReviews

easy smoothie maker!
Great little blender. I use it mostly for smoothies. Does great with yogurt, fresh fruit.etc. Very easy to use and clean. My only concern is you can only use ice that is chopped.Big cubes do not do so well. Otherwise for my use, totally worth $.


Love it!!
What can I say other than it does an excellent job blending everything, fully grinding ice cubes and wonderfully pureeing fruits. Nothing beats the convenience of having to clean this small thing instead of one of those huge blenders. Don't underestimate its power - it really does get the job done! I simply love this blender!!


Great Product
This little machine blend smoothy really well. I've been using it for 2 month every week.



This blender is pretty strong for something under $20. I even blended frozen strawberries with it. Of course, it doesnt say in the manual that you can blend ice. What the heck... is only $20. When blending frozen strawberries, I do smell a little bit of smoke, but I don't see it. Since I am not using it the right way and it is withstanding abuse, I have to give it at least 4 star.



Pro:

Easy to clean. Water and dish detergent, blend blend blend. Repeat with clean water.

Inexpensive

Crush fronzen strawberries (Not listed in manual that you can do it)



Cons:

Smell smoke after 3-4 minutes of blending frozen strawberries (Not really a cons)

The cover have a slot that allow a straw. When blending, smoothy can sometimes sipped out.










0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Designed by: Newwpthemes.com | Bloggerized by Dhampire